The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride, Aix-Marseille
Dimanche 29 Septembre
In (13) AUBAGNE - P.A.C.A, France
RIDING DAPPER FOR A CAUSE
The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride was founded in Sydney, Australia by Mark Hawwa. It was inspired by a photo of TV Show Mad Men’s, Don Draper astride a classic bike and wearing his finest suit. Mark decided a themed ride would be a great way of connecting niche motorcycle enthusiasts and communities while raising funds to support the men in our lives.
Aix-Marseille is officially taking part in the world's largest charitable motorcycle event for owners of classic and vintage styled bikes on Sunday September 29th, 2019.
This year's Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride will bring together over 120,000 well dressed gentlefolk in 700+ cities on stunning motorcycles for men's health across 110+ countries.
The goal for 2019 is to raise awareness and $7m USD for prostate cancer research and men’s mental health on behalf of charity partner the Movember Foundation.
- Registration will officially open on 1st August.
- All participating riders must be registered upon The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride website to view local ride details.
- Ride details are to remain confidential
- Start fundraising to be in the running for amazing prizes and rewards.
Pour le jour J
- Remplir la feuille d'engagement (a distribuer ou à télécharger sur la page Facebook Jante y Heaume) et à apporter le dimanche matin, ou bien inscrire sur le site web.